We just couldn't resist this beautiful bunch at the supermarket.
We just love these little pink root veggies! Super healthy and easy to grow yourself, here are some radish tips:
- Slice or dice fresh radishes into salads for a peppery crunchy flavour.
- Marinate sliced radishes in vinegar and sugar for at least 20 minutes to make a delicious burger topping.
- Store radishes (trimmed of their greens) in a plastic bag in the fridge. Only eat them when they are firm and hard to the touch.
- Bake par boiled sliced radishes in the oven for radish chips.
- Serve radish quarters as crudités with a creamy herb dip.
For some more info on radishes, click here.